www.beiguru.com is a property of Bhagwati Education LLP, LLP, established under Laws of India, having its registered office at #498/10, Sai Suraksha Residency, 1st Floor, 33rd A Main, M. G. Layout, JP Nagar 6th Phase, Bengaluru, 560078.
- The terms "BEI", "Company", "we", "us" and "our" refer to the Bhagwati Education LLP.
- The term "Bhagwati Education LLP Platform" refers to www.beiguru.com or the Bhagwati Education LLP mobile application or any other digital medium and other offline sources.
- The terms "you" and "your" refer to the user of the beiguru.com.
- The term "Group" means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
- The term "Services" refers to any services offered by Bhagwati Education LLP whether online or offline.
- Contact information: We might collect your Name, Email, Phone, Address, IP Address, Student Registration Number (SRO), Examination attempt and Aadhaar card number
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product/service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razorpay.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our Bhagwati Education LLP Platform or on a third-party social media site belonging to Bhagwati Education LLP.
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information as to how you interact with our Services, preferences expressed and settings chosen.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
- Stored information and files: Bhagwati Education LLP mobile application (Bhagwati Education LLP app) may ask for Personal Information i.e., Name, Student Registration No, Email, Phone No, Address while registration.
- Other information: If you use Bhagwati Education LLP Platform, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register on Bhagwati Education LLP Platform. We also collect information if you post a comment on Bhagwati Education LLP Platform or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third- parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on Bhagwati Education LLP Platform or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to abide by the contracts: We might use the information you provide to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for rendering services we offer.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We might also use your information to process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries and to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our Bhagwati Education LLP Platform.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products or enroll you in our newsletter. These might be our own offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or purchase of our product.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law: We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
We analyse the log files of our Bhagwati Education LLP Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We may also use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body or other companies assisting us, requests when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- We may share information for Internal Use or may share it with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may also share your information with any present or future member of our "Group" (as defined above) or affiliates for our internal business purposes.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing. We will tell you before we do this.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends.
This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
By using the Bhagwati Education LLP Platform and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Bhagwati Education LLP Platform.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. The third-party service providers with respect to our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard. You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Bhagwati Education LLP Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Bhagwati Education LLP Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email ([email protected]). It may take maximum 3 days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made and applicable there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Dalbir Singh Babra
Address: I Floor, 71/2, Maruthi Complex, Kothanur Dinne, 8th Phase JP Nagar, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560078
Phone Number: +91 6362748967
Email Address: [email protected]
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at [email protected]