- THE VIDEO LECTURES WILL BE LAUNCHED IN TWO PARTS. FIRST PART WILL BE LAUNCHED ON 20TH FEBRUARY 2020 AND SECOND PART WILL BE LAUNCHED ON 10TH MARCH, 2020. THE SECOND WILL BE SENT TO YOU UNDER THE SAME OPTION CHOSEN BY YOU FOR THE FIRST PART.
- Google drive link will be provided within 24 hours on your registered email address.
- If you choose the pen drive classes, the pen drive will be sent to you at your address provided at the time of registration.
- In either of the options i.e., Google drive or pen drive, hard copy of the material will be sent to you at your address provided at the time of registration.
- Videos can be viewed on one System only.
- Videos can be viewed offline without Internet connection. You will be required to sign-in to Video player application once every 2 days, for which you will require Internet connection.
- The validity of the subject will expire either on exhausting your views or within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and above
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- DirectX 9.0c or Above
- Processor: 2.67 GHz (dual core) or 3.5 GHz (Single Core Processor)
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Internet connection is required to login to Video player application
- Graphics: NVidia/ATI/ Intel Extreme Graphics with minimum 256MB Video RAM and Core Clock 600 MHz
||Enterprise Information System
||CA Chirag Akhani
||27 hours approximate
|No. of views
|Languages used in the video
error: Content is protected !!